Personal Lines Producer
Armour Insurance is seeking an experienced sales broker for a position in our Edmonton or Sherwood Park Office
Why join the Armour team:
With offices in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Lloydminster and Lethbridge Armour Insurance Group is one of Alberta's fastest growing brokerages.
We use technology to its best advantage within the workplace and to attract new customers in a fast paced marketplace. We invest in our employees’ skills and well being through benefit programs, incentive pay, and professional development. We trust our employees to use good judgment and promote a healthy work + life balance in the office.
This is an opportunity to work at an organization where you have a voice and can be heard; an organization that you will be proud to be a part of.
What you need to qualify:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in personal lines
- Maintain a level 2 license and be focused on continuing education
- Experience with TAM, Compu-Quote, and MS Office is an asset
- Exceptional people skills with a true desire to help clients in a sales environment
- Focus on continuing education, open to coaching techniques, and career development
What you will be doing:
- Place new business through multiple lead sources--Armour and Intact calls, walk-ins, and internet leads
- Provide strong customer service skills within a team and communicate effectively
- Maintain accurate client information on TAM (The Agency Manager) and Insurance Portals
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales targets
- Stay current in an evolving industry to educate clients on insurance and find solutions
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, goal oriented individual. Our team prides themselves in being true representatives for their client’s best interests and Armour Insurance provides our team with the tools to do this. An outstanding work ethic, positive attitude, and drive to exceed sales targets will help ensure your success at Armour.
Submit your resumes in confidence to email@example.com.