Personal Lines Insurance Broker
We are seeking a personal lines insurance broker who specializes in customer service and sales. Intense commitment to succeed in a high performing environment will help ensure your success as part of the Armour team.
Why join the Armour team:
We pride ourselves in being a leader in the Alberta insurance and registry community by providing, not only the best in service for our customers, but by creating a company that we love. Learn more about what it's like to work at Armour by reading some of the core values from our culture code.
- Great culture, great people and great work environment
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Clear, candid and constructive feedback
- Investment in your skills and well being
- Coaching, mentoring and education
- An environment that promotes work life balance
- Move the needle by exceeding monthly targets
- Do your best each and every day for our clients and potential clients
- Use your knowledge to find the best solutions
- Work with underwriters and prepare documentation for insureds
- Listen to the clients and advocate for their interests
- Excel in a team environment while working efficiently
- Achieve and exceed monthly production targets
- Smart, ambitious, fast paced and personable.
- Striving for improvement, growth and meaning
- Be effective – get things done
- Level 1 License is mandatory, preference to Level 2 License
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of adaptability and effectiveness
- Working knowledge of Epic, Compu-Quote, and insurance portals is an asset
- Familiar with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and references within your application. Armour Insurance Group would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest in this position and with the company; individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.