Personal Lines Insurance Broker
Full-time│Edmonton & Sherwood Park branches
Do you want to be part of a team that provides quality customer service, delivers sales results, and has a high performing office environment? Do you have your insurance license and looking to expand your career in a growing brokerage? Are you a sales oriented individual?
Why join the Armour team:
Armour Insurance Group is an exciting place to work in! We are a technologically based insurance brokerage that is forward thinking and attracts clients throughout Alberta for our progressive ways. We are also one of Alberta's fastest growing brokerages with a unique work culture and great team! We value our employees and invest in their well-being through compensation and benefits, continuing education, and professional development opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Write new or existing clients calling for a quote
- Handle incoming calls, internet leads, and walk-in clients
- Manage files of clients with renewals, service calls, and file follow up
- Enter client information and new business into insurance portals, Compu-Quote, and TAM (The Agency Manager)
- Ensure confidentiality of information and maintain client records
- Meet and exceed monthly production targets
What you need to qualify:
- Level 1 General Insurance License (and maintain an active license)
- Experience within a sales environment
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and commitment to find insurance solutions for clients’ needs
- Provide exceptional customer service skills and work within a team environment
- Use MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook only)
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and references within your application. Armour Insurance Group would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest in this position and with the company; individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.