Personal Lines Team Lead
We are seeking an experienced insurance professional for the position of Personal Lines Team Lead to oversee our Head Office and satellite personal lines brokers.
For over 20 years, Armour Insurance Group has worked to build a solid reputation as an industry leader. Our goal at Armour Insurance is to earn the trust and respect of our customers every day. We take pride in the high level of service that our experienced teams provide.
A strong work ethic and drive to succeed in a high performing environment will help ensure your success at Armour. Come and be part of a company we love.
Reporting to the Personal Lines Insurance Manager, the Personal Lines Team Lead will be responsible for:
- Guiding and leading the Personal Lines Brokers to ensure targets and goals are met
- Manage a VIP book of business; be a role model for what a high performing broker looks like
- Move the needle by exceeding monthly targets
- Promote the company vision, goals and core values
- Be a superstar in your field – a great mentor and coach to the team
- Place new business, review accounts, and provide strong customer service
- Offer solutions to prospective and existing clients and offer insightful tips to provide the best solutions for clients
- Conduct weekly team meetings and regular performance meetings
- Support the Personal Lines Manager with special projects as assigned
- General Level 2 License is required for this role
- Smart, ambitions, fast paced and personable
- Continually striving for improvement, growth and meaning
- Be effective - get things done
- Previous leadership experience in the insurance industry is preferred
- Proven effectiveness as a leader, coach and mentor
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and communication skills
- Thrive in an environment of change; high degree of adaptability and effectiveness
- Working knowledge of Epic, Applied Rating Services, Blue Butler and insurance company portals is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Able to multi-task and work in a demanding environment
- Strong knowledge of underwriting regulations
Why Join Armour Insurance
- Great culture where you love your job
- A transparent workplace - you know the goals and where we stand
- Clear, candid and constructive feedback
- An environment that promotes work life balance
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Employer's RRSP contribution matching plan
- Base salary plus monthly commission incentives for new business
- Generous personal and annual vacation days
- Employer support of educational goals
We are proud to be converting our offices to a paperless environment so experience with E-File and scanned documents will be an asset. For more information and other opportunities, visit the career section of our website:http://www.armourinsurance.ca/careers
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume using the form below.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Armour Insurance. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Apply for this Position Below
One of our licensed brokers will review your submission and make sure that you didn't miss anything. So you can be sure that you get the coverage you need at the price you deserve.