Instant Issue Life Insurance
Instant Issue life insurance plan can be issued with just 5 qualifying questions.
This plan consists of permanent life insurance with guaranteed premiums which cannot be changed by your provider. The death benefit in the first 2 years will be the return of premiums plus 10% interest to the date of death. If death occurs as a result of an accident in the first 2 years, the full death benefit is guaranteed to be paid to your beneficiary. At the end of the second year and thereafter, the full protection is payable when death occurs - whatever the cause!
Provided you are age 45 - 75, you are guaranteed protection with just 5 qualifying questions. No doctor’s reports, no fuss. You can also take comfort in knowing your premiums will never increase.
The Five Qualifying Questions
If you can answer 'No' to all of these questions, you qualify, call us or fill out the form on the left to get your policy in place today.
1. Within the last 2 years, have you had a stroke, heart attack or been advised to have heart surgery?
2. Within the last 3 years, have you consulted a physician for, or received treatment for cancer?
3. Within the last 3 years, have you been declined for individual life insurance by Wawanesa Life or any other insurer?
4. Have you been diagnosed, treated for, or had any indication of AIDS or AIDS related complex?\
5. Are you currently restricted to a wheel chair, bedridden, hospitalized or confined to a nursing facility requiring full time care?
If you qualify, fill out the form below
One of our licensed brokers will review your submission and make sure that you didn't miss anything. So you can be sure that you get the coverage you need at the price you deserve.