Alberta Nurses Group Insurance Program
NurseAssure is a group nurse insurance program that is open to all nurses in Alberta - active and retired. If you qualify you get 20% off car insurance and 20% off of home insurance.
The word nurse is a verb meaning to care for, to nurture and to tend to. And that's just what our nurses do. We know that NurseAssure can't give back the same care that nurses give to people in our communities every day, but we can help by offering better coverage, better pricing and caring service for a product that nurses are already paying for... your home and car insurance. You won't find a better option for nurse insurance in Alberta.
When you finish your quote, subtract an extra 20% from the Economical Select price to find out what your discounted premium will be. Click below to get your free quote!
Remember, you can always call us if you prefer to get your quote over the phone:
Who Qualifies for NurseAssure?
If you're currently working as a nurse OR have retired from the nursing profession, you qualify.
- Registered Nurses (RN Insurance)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN Insurance)
- Registered Psychiatric Nurses (RPN Insurance)
- Nurse Practitioners
- Any Retired or Active Nurses in Alberta, their spouses and dependents
- The program is currently being offered only in Alberta, but we plan to expand to other Provinces in Canada soon
NurseAuusre Benefits Include:
- Discounted group rates and discounted premiums
- Friendly service and support
- No interest or service charges
- Licensed insurance professionals to provide personalized insurance counseling
- Quality insurance protection
- Inter-company discounts are available for a variety of multiple account and multi-vehicle policies
- Convenient payment plans with a variety of payment options
- All current full time employees, retirees, spouses and financial dependents residing in the same household of the NurseAssure group member also qualify
- Fast and courteous 24 hours claim service
- A unique benefit provided to Economical Select Property policy holders is a Second Medical Opinion consultation.
Additional discounts can reduce premiums up to 60% + group discounts
Find out more about our Nurse Group Insurance program!
Armour Insurance specializes in providing auto and property insurance for groups and individuals, commercial insurance and life insurance for organizations and individuals. We are pleased to make this program available to Alberta Nurses through any of our offices across Alberta. Contact us today to find out more about our Nurse Group Insurance program!