Alberta has some amazing lakes, rivers and scenery. That's why people from across Alberta love boating despite our short boating season!
Armour Insurance provides top quality boat insurance from Canada's best insurers at the lowest rates you'll find anywhere. Call us today and we can get you covered with a new policy or review your current plan and help you switch from your current boat insurance broker with better rates and smarter coverage.
What Does an Insurance Policy Cover?
When you finally get your boat on the water this spring, you'll be opening up to a whole new set of risks for yourself, and the people around you. Boat Insurance in Edmonton or anywhere in Alberta (sometimes called marine insurance or watercraft insurance) keeps you protected in a number of ways that are unique to marine insurance.
We have a number of packages for different types of water craft.
Runabouts and Trailerable Boat Program
The minimum premium for runabouts and trailerable boats makes the decision to purchase a proper marine policy easy. This policy includes true marine coverage that may not be included on a homeowner's package.
- 2000 km trailering radius
- Separate limit for pollution / spill liability
- Emergency Towing Limit Included
- Coverage for consequential damage
- Minimum premium as low as $156
Small Boat and Yacht Program
This recreational watercraft program has been leading the way for over twenty years. Our flexible underwriting approach provides solutions for all types of boats:
- Small Runabouts (No boat too small!)
- Water-Ski Boats
- All types of recreational fishing boats
- High Performance
- Pontoon Boats
- Power Cruisers
- Large Yachts (valued up to $50million)
- Jet Drive Boats
- Sea Doos/Jet Skis (see PWC program)
This plan has features such as:
- $1 million pollution liability
- Deductible waived if a third party is responsible
- Consequential property damage protection
- Freezing coverage
- No vermin exclusion