Permanent Life Insurance
Permanent Life Insurance is, for the lack of a better word, a more permanent solution than term insurance.
Benefits of a Permanent Plan
- Level Price for life*
- Coverage stays in place until death, no matter what age
- Universal life and Whole life have two components consisting of insurance and investments
* Most companies offer a form of universal life Insurance for which the price increases annually. This product is only appropriate in certain specialized circumstances.
Should I Buy Permanent Insurance?
If you looking for any of the following items, you may be best suited for a permanent life insurance policy.
- Coverage which will last for a lifetime
- Estate creation, conservation, maximization or equalization
- Part of an insured annuity or pension maximization
- Providing an endowment to a charity
- Any permanent need.
Three Types of permanent Insurance
- T-100 – without cash value
- Universal life – with cash values
- Whole life – with cash values
Considering permanent insurance? Tell us about your circumstances and one of our representatives can offer some advice. Give us a call or fill in the form on the bottom.
One of our licensed brokers will review your submission and make sure that you didn't miss anything. So you can be sure that you get the coverage you need at the price you deserve.
Need help? Give us a call and we'd be glad to help you with your quote!