Condo Insurance is a specialized product to address the needs of the condominium unit owner.
The building and common areas will be insured by the condominium corporation. However, any permanent upgrades to your condominium such as cabinets, flooring, kitchen and bathroom upgrades need to be insured by the unit owner. Your personal property and personal liability also need to be insured as well as contingent coverage.
Condo Coverage Summary
- Personal property coverage
- Tenants improvements, betterment and alterations up to 100% of the personal property limit
- Additional living expenses is 25% of the contents amount
- Comprehensive personal liability limit: $2,000,000
- Medical payments up to $5,000
- Voluntary property damage up to $1,000
- Loss assessment up to 250% of the personal property limit for property
- Liability loss assessment: included
- Condominium contingent insurance up to 250% of the contents limit
- Debris removal up to 5% of the contents limit
- Replacement cost coverage
Call an Armour Insurance specialist to make sure you understand your Condo policy. We also recommend getting a copy of the condominium corporations policy through your condo board each year.