Commercial Insurance Broker Edmonton
For over 20 years, Armour Insurance Group has worked to build a solid reputation as an industry leader. Our goal at Armour Insurance is to earn the trust and respect of our customers every day. We take pride in the high level of service that our experienced teams provide. We believe in having a diverse and transparent workplace.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and licensed commercial lines broker who is a highly motivated service individual. A strong work ethic and drive to succeed in a high performing environment will help ensure your success at Armour.
Additional Benefits of a Career at Armour
- Great culture where you love your job
- A transparent workplace - you know the goals and where we stand
- Employer's RRSP contribution matching plan
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Base salary plus monthly commission incentives for new business
- Generous personal and annual vacation days
- Employer support of educational goals
- Gym membership reimbursement program
- Place new business, review accounts, and provide strong customer service
- Offer solutions to prospective and existing clients and offer insightful tips to provide the best solutions for clients
- Manage book of business and be proactive to prevent errors and omissions
- Contact underwriters and prepare documentation for insureds
- Excel in a team environment while working efficiently under minimal supervision
- Achieve and exceed monthly production targets
- Level 1 License is mandatory; Level 2 License is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a commercial insurance broker
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and communication skills
- High degree of adaptability and effectiveness
- Working knowledge of Epic, Compu-Quote, and insurance portals
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Able to multi-task and work in a demanding environment
How to Apply
If you thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment, this is the opportunity for you! Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate “Commercial Insurance Broker Edmonton” in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Armour Insurance. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.