WHY JOIN THE ARMOUR TEAM?
- Robust benefits program
- RRSP contribution matching
- Flexible paid time off
- Regular staff events and lunches
- Continuing education program to achieve your educational goals
Armour Insurance Group
For over 25 years we've been a company that values our employees and put our culture first. If you value relationships, have excellent communication skills and a knack for problem-solving, we want you on our team!
This position is more than just answering the phones and greeting customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional front-line service to our clients along with supporting our leadership team and our brokers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Greeting office visitors and directing them appropriately
- Answering, screening, and forwarding calls for all locations
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and couriers
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Maintain a tidy and presentable reception, office, and kitchen
- Weekly bank deposits
- Perform clerical duties as needed
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Effective organizational and communication skills
- Previous experience in reception is an asset
- High school diploma (business courses are an asset)
- Experience in the software Applied Epic is an asset