Armour Insurance Group is a privately owned Alberta brokerage with four offices in the province. For 25 years, we have worked to build a solid reputation as an industry leader and are proud to be recognized as a Top Insurance Employer with IBC. At Armour, we are obsessed with protection and have earned the respect and trust of our customers by providing excellent service. We cannot do that without a team of professionals who have HEART: Humble, Effective, Adaptable, Respectful & Transparent.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager for our Lethbridge office. The successful candidate will excel servicing clients. A strong work ethic and drive to succeed in a high performing environment will help ensure your success at Armour. Come be part of a company we love!
- Provide strong customer service to our clients; offer resolutions and insightful tips to provide the best solutions for clients
- Service a book of business and be proactive to prevent errors and omissions
- Contact underwriters, negotiating terms with our underwriters, reviewing and prepare documentation for clients
- Arranging and managing premium financing contracts
- Maintaining our standards and internal protocols for client service, accounts receivable status, file documentation, broker management system workflows, etc.
- Excel in a team environment, while working efficiently under minimal supervision
- Be a fit with our Core Values: Humble, Effective Adaptable, Respectful & Transparent
- Level 1 Insurance License is mandatory; Level 2 Insurance License is preferred
- Be a superstar in the field of insurance, preferably in commercial insurance
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of adaptability and effectiveness
- Working knowledge of Epic, PolicyWorks, Applied Rating Services and insurance company portals
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Able to multi-task and work in a demanding environment
- Strong knowledge of commercial insurance underwriting regulations
Benefits of a career at Armour include:
- Great culture where you love your job
- A transparent workplace - you know the goals and where we stand
- Employer's RRSP contribution matching plan and a comprehensive benefits program
- Generous personal and annual vacation days
- Employer support of educational goals