Receptionist - Armour Insurance Careers
Armour Insurance is always interested in meeting potential receptionists for a potential position at one of our Alberta offices.
Armour Insurance Group is a progressive, growing Alberta based brokerage employing people in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Lloydminster and Lethbridge. we offer many exciting career opportunities and we love what we do. Your future with Armour will provide many challenges and significant opportunities to use your skills.
We use technology to its best advantage within the workplace and to attract new customers in a fast paced marketplace. Armour recognizes the importance of a benefit program and provides employees resources to manage their needs including vacation, sick, health and financial benefits. We also provide professional development to our employees through ongoing education opportunities.
Compensation is comprised of a competitive base salary that is set based on you personal education, years of experience and accomplishments in the industry. We also have incentives for new business production and account retention.
- Greeting clients as they enter the office and notifying the appropriate insurance agent of the client's arrival.
- Answering phones, taking messages, transferring information and providing basic answers to some insurance questions or questions about the services the office offers.
- Data entry by computer or by hard-copy files.
- Admin support, handling payments and bank deposits and statement.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operation of the office from inventory supervision and ordering through to working with outside services for repairs or maintenance.
Submit Your Resume
One of our licensed brokers will review your submission and make sure that you didn't miss anything. So you can be sure that you get the coverage you need at the price you deserve.