Personal Lines Account Manager
Are you an insurance expert? Relationship builder? A natural salesperson? Problem solver? If so, we want to talk to you. Armour Insurance Group is a growing, privately owned, Alberta insurance brokerage. We are seeking superstars who want to be part of our growth.
We are currently seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager to join our team. This is an in-office position for our Edmonton office.
The Personal Lines Account Manager is accountable for servicing and growing a book of business by doing the following:
- Providing strong customer service to our clients; offer resolutions and insightful tips to provide the best solutions; service existing clients with renewals, changes, and inquiries
- Answer quote requests, cross sell, and ask for referrals to secure new business
- Maintaining our standards and internal protocols for client service and file documentation
- Excel in a team environment; assist clients outside of their book when other Personal Lines Account Managers are unavailable
- Be a fit with our Core Values: Humble, Effective Adaptable, Respectful & Transparent
- Level 1 Insurance License is mandatory; Level 2 Insurance License is preferred
- Be a superstar in the field of insurance; previous experience managing a personal line book of business is required
- A natural salesperson, with a drive to grow your book
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and process
- Working knowledge of Epic, Applied Rating Services, and insurance company portals
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Great culture where you love your job
- A transparent workplace - you know the goals, where we stand, and how you contribute
- Comprehensive financial rewards that recognize your success
- Employer's RRSP contribution matching plan and a comprehensive benefits program
- Generous personal and annual vacation days
- A workplace where your ideas and thoughts are valued
- Fun staff outings
- Employer support of educational goals, such as CAIB designation, Level 2 licensing, etc.
- Healthy workplace: fitness subscription reimbursements, monthly fitness challenge and more…
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications. Please note that we are unable to consider those not eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
If you would like to join the Armour team, please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role. For more information about a career with us, visit www.armourinsurance.ca/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications. Please note that we are unable to consider those who are not eligible to work within Canada.