Personal Lines Broker - Lloydminster
Armour Insurance is seeking an experienced Personal Lines Insurance Broker for a position in our Lloydminster Office.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, action oriented individual. Our brokers pride themselves in being true representatives for their client’s best interests and we provide them with the tools to do this. An outstanding work ethic, positive attitude and drive to provide solutions that work for your clients will help ensure your success at Armour.
Why Work at Armour
For almost 20 years, Armour has worked to build a solid reputation as an industry leader in insurance. Our goal at Armour Insurance is to earn the trust and respect of our customers every day. We take pride in the high level of service that our experienced teams provide. We believe in having a diverse and transparent work place. We consider our employees are our greatest asset. Some benefits of a career at Armour include:
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Employer's RRSP Contribution Matching Plan
- Health and dental benefits
- In-depth financial training
- Generous personal and annual vacation days
- Reward and recognition programs
- Great culture where you love your job
We use technology to its best advantage within the workplace and to attract new customers in a fast paced marketplace. We invest in our employees’ skills and well-being through benefit programs and resources. We trust our employees to use good judgment and enjoy a healthy work + life balance.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a personal lines CSR.
- Maintain a level 2 license and be focused on continuing education.
- Experience with TAM, Compu-Quote and MS Office is an asset.
- Exceptional people skills with a true desire to help clients in service and sales.
- Assisting new clients to Quoting and writing new business.
- Providing customer service to existing clients.
- Review of renewals to mitigate potential of errors.
- Re-marketing policies where necessary.
- Collection on agency bill accounts and follow-up on outstanding balances.
- Maintain records of all client activity.
We are proud to be converting our offices to a paperless environment so experience with E-File and scanned documents will be an asset. For more information and other opportunities, visit the career section of our website:http://www.armourinsurance.ca/careers
How to Apply
This is the perfect opportunity for goal oriented individuals not only seeking a career with great income potential, but a chance for professional growth. It is an opportunity to work at an organization where you have a voice and opportunity to be heard; an organization that you will be proud to be a part of.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment, this is the opportunity for you! Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate “Personal Lines Broker Application” in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Armour Insurance. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.