Personal Lines Insurance Broker - Lethbridge
Armour Insurance is seeking a Personal Lines CSR for our Lethbridge Location.
Working With Armour Insurance
Armour Insurance Group is a progressive, growing Alberta based brokerage employing people in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Lloydminster and Lethbridge. we offer many exciting career opportunities and we love what we do. Your future with Armour will provide many challenges and significant opportunities to use your skills.
We use technology to its best advantage within the workplace and to attract new customers in a fast paced marketplace. Armour recognizes the importance of a benefit program and provides employees resources to manage their needs including vacation, sick, health and financial benefits. We also provide professional development to our employees through ongoing education opportunities.
Requirements and Responsibilities
If you have a positive attitude and our looking for a career and not a job Armour wants you.
- Quoting and writing new business for the office, and making sure all applications are fully completed with all appropriate documents provided, making sure all payment arrangements have been completed.
- Provide customer service to existing insurance clients by:
- Reviewing insurance documents for accuracy and competitiveness, process insurance changes as per the insured’s request, answer client insurance related questions, follow up underwriting inquiries from insurance companies, and generally process all insurance documentation received on existing or past clients. Review all insurance documents and recommend additional coverage when it is advantageous to the client. Review renewals to mitigate potential of any Errors and Omissions.
- Review all insurance documents and recommend additional coverage when it is advantageous to the client. Review renewals to mitigate potential of any Errors and Omissions.Re-market insurance policies for companies Armour Insurance Group Ltd.
- Collection of accounts that are agency bill accounts, and follow up with clients that have outstanding balances with the insurance companies.
- Maintain computer records for all activities that occur with clients.
- Complete documentation on Epic that will allow other CSRs to help clients in your absence. This includes, loading clients properly, documenting all client calls, letters, faxes, transactions and Emails.
Compensation is comprised of a competitive base salary that is set based on you personal education, years of experience and accomplishments in the Industry. We also have incentives for new business production and account retention.
Sound Like a Good Fit?
If you thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment, this is the opportunity for you! Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations in confidence to email@example.com. Indicate “Personal Lines Insurance Broker Lethbridge” in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Armour Insurance. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.