Intact has announced their upcoming launch of Roadside Assistance: a new form of coverage to give customers peace of mind on the road. By calling a toll-free number or hopping on the Intact Insurance App, you can have worry-free, immediate assistance when you need it most. Roadside Assistance will be effective for new business on June 16, 2021, and for renewals on July 16, 2021.
Roadside Assistance means you can rest assured knowing help will come, should something go wrong while driving. This will be available as standalone coverage, or in a Plus Pac auto package at a reduced premium. If you currently have emergency service coverage, either as standalone or in a Plus Pac auto package, it will transition to Roadside Assistance at your renewal.
Roadside Assistance is only applicable to vehicles on personal lines policies–vehicles listed on commercial policies aren't eligible.
- Help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, anywhere in Canada
- Battery boosting
- Towing, up to a distance of 50 km to any repair shop they choose
- Gas delivery and free gasoline up to 10 litres
- Tire change
- Door unlocking
- Winching (extracting a stuck vehicle)
- Coverage applies to the vehicle, so your families can drive with peace of mind
Contact Armour at 1-855-475-0959 today to find out more about Roadside Assistance! You can learn about the benefits of the Roadside Assistance program, and how we can help you drive with peace of mind.