Managed Service and IT Providers have unique exposures when it comes to Cyber Security. The line is still grey when is comes to distinguishing who's responsible for cyber breaches, cyber crimes, mitigating losses, and more importantly, what insurance options are available and best for you. With multi-million dollar payouts happening for cryptolocker incidents, it's important to make that line a little clearer.
On Thursday, April 14, 2022, we held a webinar with our Director of Commercial Insurance, Sheldon Bos, that discussed:
- Are all Cyber Policies equal?
- What can MSPs do to assist their clients mitigate risk?
- What are the unique risks that MSPs face in this new landscape?
- What can MSP’s do to protect themselves from growing risk?
- What changes can we expect in the world of Cyber Risk Insurance?
Find out why some MSP's cyber insurance claims get denied, and how to keep that from happening to your business.
Watch the webinar below: