At Armour Insurance, our culture is crucial to our success. Culture happens whether we plan it or not, so why not create a culture we love? Our goal is to make a company that everyone is proud to be a part of. To do so, we've implemented an Armour Culture Code and Core Values to help ensure our team is motivated, on track, and easily able to note their progress.
Agreeing with our values is one thing - implementing them into our everyday routines is what makes a real impact. How do we do this? To make the process a little more fun, and encourage people to get in the habit, we have the Armour Culture Cup.
The Armour Team has the chance to get engaged with Armour culture AND win prize money by competing for cup! Every member of the team can award Culture Cup points to themselves, or other staff members, through our online system. Options for awarding points are divided into categories based on Armour's core values. Our first, second, and third place winners are announced at the end of each quarter, and prizes of $1,500, $500, and $250 are awarded. What an incentive!
Our Culture Cup winners
Congratulations to our winners, and thank you to the Armour Team for their participation!
This quarter, our three winners are:
- Allise Fradgley, Personal Lines Broker
- Val Lumley, Policy Administrator
- Lana Berry, Processing Team Lead
core values from the Armour Culture Code:
- We always strive for improvement, growth and meaning.
- We are customer facing and are empathetic to our clients.
- We are transparent with our staff. Our results, goals and plans are all shared.
- We are not just another insurance office, we are awesome.
- We are extremely selective on who we hire.
- We invest in our employees skills and well-being.
- We admit our mistakes, face our flaws and overcome our obstacles.
- We believe in work + life, not work vs. life.
- We are a perpetual work in progress.
Interested in joining the Armour Team?
Come be a part of the Armour culture! Check out our Careers page to see our latest job postings. To learn a bit more about Armour's culture, you can visit our Core Values page, our Culture Code page, and our Employee Perks page.